The following gUser Agreementh is applicable at Tempstaff Co., Ltd. (hereinafter `Tempstaff`). After checking the details, kindly give your consent. Providing personal information is ultimately voluntary however, in cases where information is not provided, Tempstaff may be unable to provide details of job opportunities etc.
1. When commencing work, provision of a `Written Oath` and gMy Numberh (personal ID number) is required. 2. When work is performed in jobs that satisfy conditions for participation in Japan`s social insurance system, workers shall be enrolled in Japan`s social insurance system. 3. When it is deemed that the requirements do not meet Tempstaff`s standards, contact will be made in writing in accordance with prescribed procedures. 4. I am not and in future will not be associated with anti-social forces (*). * Organized criminal groups, gangsters, gangster related firms, extortionists, racketeers posing as social activists etc, or groups with a particular capacity for violence or, individuals corresponding to any of the previous points.
Personal information held by Tempstaff is used for the following purposes and, for no other purpose.
(1) To provide details of the most suitable job opportunity/to make contact regarding jobs or, signing contracts
(2) Labour management
(3) To provide benefits
(4) Making contact when emergencies arise
(5) Confirmation of enrollments
(6) To provide services requested of Tempstaff
(7) To provide information from Tempstaff
(8) Marketing activity related to Tempstaff`s business, and requests for assistance with surveys and signatures etc
(9) Amendment and updating personal information already held
(10) Queries and contact regarding `Introduce a Friend` campaigns
(11) Aims to enhance services by: analyzing requests from everyone, for aggregating various statistical data and, analyzing results of this data.
In accordance with Japan`s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL), personal information that is entrusted with Tempstaff shall not be provided to third parties without the consent of the individual themselves.
In relation to the personal information held by Tempstaff that is subject to disclosure, in cases when a request is received from the individual themselves or agent pertaining to the aim of use of personal information: notification, disclosure, correction of details, additions or deletions, halting use, complete deletion, or stopping provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as `disclosures etc`), Tempstaff shall promptly handle the request according to set procedures.
(1) Title of business entity: Tempstaff Co., Ltd.
(2) Personal information protection manager: Director and Senior Managing Executive Officer
(3) Purpose of Use of personal information subject to disclosure: Same as noted above in section 1
(4) Process of Disclosure etc for Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
EPlace where the application for disclosure etc is directed:
Please contact the gComplaints / Consultation Point of Contacth noted below
EMethod of applying for disclosure etc:
By phone, email or in writing etc EMethod of disclosure:
3 ways: Spoken/verbal, in writing, by email
EMethod of validating if it is the individual or agent themselves
A set in-house process is used to validate the identity of the individual or agent
In cases where a request is made to delete personal information, depending on the timing when the application is made, postal mail items may arrive after the deletion is completed. Understanding on this point is appreciated.
Handling of personal information may be outsourced in full or part to outsourcing firms that meet Tempstaff`s standards of personal information protection.
¦The above functionality may not be usable in cases where a browser security set-up has disabled cookies.
Irrespective of the media used, Tempstaff bears no obligation to return any personal information that has been directly entrusted with Tempstaff.
Based on the gAct on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedureh (gMy Number Lawh for short), individuals` ID numbers will be handled.
When commencing a job, we will ask the individual to provide their ID number and ID numbers of dependents for the following purposes:
(1) Preparation of income tax certificates
(2) Processing of employment insurance returns
(3) Processing of health insurance and pension insurance returns
(4) Processing of claims based on Japan`s Workers Compensation Insurance Act
(5) Processing regional tax returns (tax notices etc)
Handling of a gMy Numberh (personal ID number) may be outsourced in full or part to outsourcing firms that meet Tempstaff`s gMy Numberh (personal ID number) handling standards. Outsourcing of handing and related process of individuals` gMy Numberh (personal ID number) may take place for the purpose of: hiring management and mailing of items and, system support/improvements etc.
With the exception of cases when specifically stipulated and, when the other rules in this Agreement do not apply, handling of a gMy Numberh (personal ID number) shall be based on various rules and My Number Law pertaining to g¡Handling of a gMy Numberh (personal ID number)h.
In principle, the same company cannot hold duplicates of personal information. In cases where information is duplicated, Tempstaff will make a decision to amalgamate or, delete such information.
Validity shall be for 7 years from either the date when the information is entrusted with Tempstaff or, the last day of a contract. Whichever is latest date shall be deemed to be the record date. If during the term of validity an expression of interest in working is made then, the term of validity may be extended. However, in cases when an individual is not hired then, information may be disposed of as appropriate based on a period stipulated by Tempstaff.
The following actions are prohibited in relation to changes of personal information during or after processing:
(1) Using processing for purposes other than employment
(2) Making false or deceptive representations about experience, work history, qualifications etc
(3) Violating the assets, reputation or privacy of third parties
(4) Passing to or, Informing third parties of: passwords, keywords or booking numbers etc
Damaging the trust in or, infringing upon the assets of Tempstaff or Temp Group companies
When employment rules stipulated by Tempstaff are violated or, when for other reasons impropriety is determined by Tempstaff then, use of Tempstaff`s services will be suspended and, personal information and gMy Numberh (personal ID number)h data of the individual held by Tempstaff will be deleted. Accordingly, even when damages arise, Tempstaff shall bear absolutely no obligation for compensation.
With the exception of legal stipulations, Tempstaff may in certain cases revise this Agreement without obtaining the consent of individuals.
Besides observing work rules stipulated by Tempstaff that apply to employment, prescribed processes will take place.
Individuals: Group Staff Consultation Office
Hours: weekdays 10:00-18:30